More Info.

Monday, October 17, 2011

Moments That Matter Most

  • Driving by myself with the window down and the music up
  • Eating grilled cheese sandwiches and watching Harry Potter with two of my best girl friends
  • Having mission chats with the sister missionaries 
  • One of my best guy friends texting me and asking, "Has anyone told you how beautiful you are today?" and then continuing to say, "...You're absolutely gorgeous."
  • Laying in my parent's bed watching t.v
  • Seeing my list of "to-do's" get smaller and smaller
  • Sitting around my grandparent's table eating Sunday dinner
  • My mom rubbing my back
  • My sister and I play fighting 
  • Watching the sunset across the fields by my house as I run
  • Laughing with those I love
  • Quiet moments alone when I feel fear in my heart about my mission and then a reassuring voice tells me this is exactly what I'm supposed to be doing and everything is going to be okay 
moments that matter most

No comments:

Post a Comment