More Info.

Monday, November 7, 2011

My Shame Shame & One Month

I feel like I'm forgetting something, and that I should be doing something else...
So until I remember what it is; here we are.
My best friend in the whole entire world came to see me for six whole days last week.
I thought I had died and gone to heaven.
We shared some much needed laughs, and good conversations.
We may or may not have filmed some crazy dance videos.
You'll never know.
Halloween has come and gone like a blur.
My 21st birthday has come and gone like a blur.
It's all going by so fast, but at this point I am grateful for that.
I'm ready to be on my mission.
Whether or not I'm actually prepared for it, I don't know, but I'm ready to move on and do something greater than anything I've done before.
One month from today I will be walking through the doors of the MTC.
As the doors close I will be closing a chapter in my life I feel is complete.
My mission will start a new one.
Possibly the greatest chapter because it will set the tone for the rest of my life.
It will change my way of thinking and viewing of the world.
People say that I'm going to change so much while I'm away.
Some like that idea, to others it seems a little scary.
Either way, they're right.
I will change so much.
I will always be me at my core, but I will become such a better me.
And I'm looking forward to it. 





We have a good time ;).
---------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment